App Crash happens

No I am not using any MWPhotoBrowser… I have an sdk which do not embeds in my build even.

Thanks for the reply. Could you provide a full .crash file so that we could further investigate?

Hi iqbalbhabha
Is there a method in your own project called “setSelected:”? If you try to change a method name to try it, because we used MWPhotoBrowser in our project, we can see that one of the methods in it is in conflict with yours

Hi @Carson_Chen,

Thanks for the reply. it’s not working for me. Between could you reproduce this in your side ? and Because the problem is when the device is locked using pattern/face id and user gets the call using call kit means then user going to unlock the phone first. Once phone unlocked then the meeting gets started but problem is call kit displaying the another screen in order to open the app. In that screen camera is not opened and Meeting running on background. Once user taps on the App means then we can see the meeting window but video is disabled. so we need to refresh the meeting window OR we need to open the camera. So please share your thoughts about this.

Thanks!

Hi @Carson_Chen,

Hope you are doing good. Did you got any info regarding my clarification ?

Thanks!

let context : MobileRTCSDKInitContext = MobileRTCSDKInitContext.init()
context.domain = "zoom.us"
context.enableLog = true
MobileRTC.shared().initialize(context)

use above code to set domain. Zoom not mentioned but there setDomain() method is deprecated.
SWIFT 4.2
IOS 13
This solves issue. thank you

@Carson_Chen @saroroo123

Hi saroroo123,

Thanks for the reply and hope you are doing good as well. Unfortunately I do not have any updates regarding the issue you are facing right now. We have tried to reproduce the issue(not exactly the way you are doing but similar, implementing the way you are doing requires some additional efforts) you are facing but the interface I mentioned above works for us. It is an expected behavior to have the video off when the screen is locked, but the video should turn back on when the screen is unlocked. Not sure why you are not able to experience that. We will continue investigating this and see there is anything that we could find.

Thanks!

Hi sachinr,

Thanks for using Zoom SDK. Yes, the setDomain() interface has been deprecated. You may refer to the implementation in the demo app for this SDK initialization: https://github.com/zoom/zoom-sdk-ios/blob/master/MobileRTCSample/MobileRTCSample/SDKPresenters/how_to_init_auth_sdk/how_to_init_sdk/SDKInitPresenter.m#L19

Thanks!

Hi @Carson_Chen,

Thanks for the reply, Yes regarding your reply “It is an expected behavior to have the video off when the screen is locked, but the video should turn back on when the screen is unlocked.” this what current i am facing issue like camera is disabled when device locked but when I unlock the device and going to meeting window page still camera/video is not get turned back on automatically. I need to enable the start video button at bottom manually. It’s really strange issue. Please investigate in your side. Hope good news will come soon. Thanks in advance :slight_smile:

Hi @saroroo123,

Thanks for the reply. Understand. Currently, the roadblock is we are not able to observe the same situation as you are experiencing. And normally even if the camera is off, using the muteMyVideo should turn the camera back on. Not sure why you are experiencing a different situation. We will continue to investigate this. Will keep you posted.

Thanks!

Hi @Carson_Chen

Thanks for the info.

Let us know if you have additional questions! :slight_smile:

-Tommy

Hi @tommy, @Carson_Chen

Currently our backend team facing one issue while creating meeting. Our backend team set the settings as,
host_video: "false"
participant_video: "false"

while creating the meeting. For hide the video for meetings in meeting window. But video is not getting hided. We check the zoom response log and we got the zoom response as,

host_video: "true"
participant_video: "true"

how this is possible ? because we are requesting the video’s are false but we got video as true from zoom log’s.

Here is the request and response log’s

REQUEST

{
“topic”: “My Meeting”,
“type”: “2”,
“password”: “IpBx31Re3W”,
“settings”: {
“host_video”: false,
“participant_video”: false,
“join_before_host”: true,
“use_pmi”: false,
“audio”: “both”
}
}

RESPONSE

{
“uuid”: “iJ7zFoaORUqNQ+uWg/0DdQ==”,
“id”: 92513720725,
“host_id”: “_eirdsOCSa-Dp-ftMzgd3g”,
“topic”: “My Meeting”,
“type”: 2,
“status”: “waiting”,
“start_time”: “2020-06-04T16:11:11Z”,
“duration”: 60,
“timezone”: “Asia/Kolkata”,
“created_at”: “2020-06-04T16:11:11Z”,
“start_url”: “https://CARE.zoom.us/s/92513720725?zak=eyJ6bV9za20iOiJ6bV9vMm0iLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiIsInR5cCI6IkpXVCJ9.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.ei3PPxsqCdfq3YiPQ5jD_USEPsfemP45TJj-8lNWgRQ”,
“join_url”: “https://CARE.zoom.us/j/92513720725?pwd=T3lJdlVUVlFNbzkybHlUVTl2ME9kUT09”,
“password”: “IpBx31Re3W”,
“h323_password”: “348342”,
“pstn_password”: “348342”,
“encrypted_password”: “T3lJdlVUVlFNbzkybHlUVTl2ME9kUT09”,
“settings”: {
“host_video”: true,
“participant_video”: true,
“cn_meeting”: false,
“in_meeting”: false,
“join_before_host”: true,
“mute_upon_entry”: false,
“watermark”: false,
“use_pmi”: false,
“approval_type”: 2,
“audio”: “both”,
“auto_recording”: “none”,
“enforce_login”: false,
“enforce_login_domains”: “”,
“alternative_hosts”: “”,
“close_registration”: false,
“registrants_confirmation_email”: true,
“waiting_room”: false,
“global_dial_in_countries”: [“US”],
“global_dial_in_numbers”: [{
“country_name”: “US”,
“city”: “San Jose”,
“number”: “+1 6699006833”,
“type”: “toll”,
“country”: “US”
}, {
“city”: “Tacoma”,
“number”: “+1 2532158782”,
}, {
“city”: “Germantown”,
“number”: “+1 3017158592”,
}, {
“city”: “Chicago”,
“number”: “+1 3126266799”,
}, {
“city”: “Houston”,
“number”: “+1 3462487799”,
}, {
“city”: “New York”,
“number”: “+1 6468769923”,
}, {
“city”: “”,
“number”: “+1 8887880099”,
“type”: “tollfree”,
}, {
“number”: “+1 8335480276”,
}, {
“number”: “+1 8335480282”,
}, {
“number”: “+1 8778535247”,
}],
“registrants_email_notification”: true,
“meeting_authentication”: false
}
}

Please check it and let us know your response as soon as possible, Because our live user’s facing this problem.

Thanks!

Hi @saroroo123,

Thanks for the reply and thanks for providing the details. What is the zoom response log you are referring to?

As this is related to Zoom API, let me find the API experts to help you.

Hey @tommy @Michael_Purnell, could you help on this? Thanks!

Hi @Carson_Chen
This is the zoom response log that we are referring,

Yes. its related to zoom API and this is the URL we are using to create the zoom meetings.
URL: https://api.zoom.us/v2/users/{userId}/meetings

Also I need to tell this, in our zoom account We ‘Locked’ the two following settings to ‘ON’. Those are,

host video
participant video

I am not sure, is this the thing we are not able to hide the host/participant video in zoom meeting window ?

So can you confirm and let us know.

Thanks!
Thanks!

Hi @saroroo123,

Thanks for the reply. There are so many posts and support requests recently so it might be hard for the API experts to see your API questions in the SDK forum. Maybe you could post the question in https://devforum.zoom.us/c/zoom-api/8 and one of the API experts will assist you over there.

Thanks!

Hi @Carson_Chen

Thanks for reply. We have fixed that issue. We unlocked the host video, participant video option in our zoom account then it’s working fine in our end. if we face any other API related issue then I will ask my clarifications in this place https://devforum.zoom.us/c/zoom-api/8.

Thanks!

Hi @saroroo123,

Glad to hear that it is working now. :slight_smile:

Thanks!

Hi @Carson_Chen

I have one clarification in zoom iOS SDK. That is,

• How to check that Participant has joined or not in the meeting using zoom SDK ? please share your info. Because I need to check whether the Participant has joined our current meeting or not.

Thanks!

Hi @Carson_Chen

Please share your thoughts regarding above question. We need the info ASAP. Thanks in advance :slight_smile: