We’re thrilled to announce that the 06.2020 releases of our SDKs are now all available. In this release, we introduce a bunch of new features as well as improving usability and stability:
- Upgraded Zoom default UI to match Zoom client 5.0.
- Added new interfaces to use original sound on iOS and Android
- Added interfaces to modify the meeting topic
- A lot of improvements in performance, usability, and stability
Please see the changelog of each SDK regarding the new features and improvements.
Please note that some interfaces have been deprecated in this release and some changes have been introduced as well, especially the following:
- Temporary removal of the “Unmute All” interface from all Client SDK platforms (as mentioned in the Zoom client 5.0.4 release notes).
- Temporary stopping of USB camera support for Android SDK.
Please see the changelog and the readme file of each SDK for more information.
Here are the links to our latest SDKs:
You can find the list of the latest updates from our changelog:
And learn about our SDKs using our doc:
Should you have any questions while upgrading our SDK, please visit the corresponding section(Mobile or Desktop) in Developer Forum and our SDK experts will be more than happy to assist you over there.