Embed Code on HTMLwebsite page for Zoom streaming directly to

I would like for the embed HTML coded ton the website page to allow participants to go directly to the meeting. I do not want them to have to sign or if not even have to select Join Meeting. I am including what I get with the code I am using. Please correct. I have uploaded the screens that I am getting, however I do not know where it is. You probably do. Most of the information is below except the first screen I get when it goes to Zoom.

We have meetings set up in Zoom that we want shown on our website with HTML coding. However when we enter the coding below it takes us to the screens shown below. What we want is for the participants to go directly to the meeting without have to log in. Can you give me the correction to this coding to make this work please?

Join a MeetingTop of Form
Meeting ID or Personal Link Name
Join
Join a meeting from an H.323/SIP room systemBottom of Form

Launching…
Please click Open Zoom Meetings if you see the system dialog.
If nothing prompts from browser, click here to launch the meeting, or download & run Zoom.
If you cannot download or run the application, join from your browser.

Hey @nicholstemple,

To embed Zoom meetings in your website, please use the Web SDK.

Thanks,
Tommy

I have read your reply, but I am new to this new APP you are instructing me to use. We have the Zoom APP Pro. I read where I was instructed to get APPS to download. What I need to know if we can create what we need to embed this coded without having to change all the information on Java script, etc. I work from this device and would like to be able to create the necessary coding with changing these thing on my PC. Is that possible with the clone or local?

In reviewing some of the responses on the forum. I may not have explained my situation well. Our website is housed on GoDaddy. All I want is the code (for the iframe) needed to place on a HTML page that will allow our viewers to go directly to the meeting and not be requested to enter a meeting ID.

Hey @nicholstemple,

You can try using the iFrame method mentioned here, but it is not officially supported and can have some issues.

Thanks,
Tommy

I attempted this coding and it went to the same place as before. I even clicked on Join and entered the ID and Password and it would not let me in. Are there some particular settings that we must have in the administrative portion? Also I have been work with the SDK option that you sent to me. I have everything loaded but I believe I missed one step. It is the step listed below:

Next, we will build & run our demo and bring the application to life. Once you have the demo project loaded in Visual Studio , look for the Big Green Triangle named Local Windows Debugger in the upper middle area. Before you press the button, change the two options on the left to the following:

• Change Solution Configuration to Release .
  • Change Solution Platforms to x86 .

I Could not find Solution Configuration and began looking at something else and forgot. Can you tell me how I can go back and get this completed? I think I forgot because I never saw a Green Triangle

Hey @nicholstemple,

No, like I said the Zoom Client in an iFrame doesn’t really work as we did not design it to work in iFrames.

Can you send the link to these docs? I don’t believe those are ours.

Follow the Web SDK quick start guide:

https://marketplace.zoom.us/docs/sdk/native-sdks/web/getting-started/quickstart

Thanks,
Tommy

Tommy,
This is the website I followed to load the SDK:
https://marketplace.zoom.us/docs/sdk/native-sdks/windows/getting-started/install-sdk

If this is the wrong location do I need to uninstall everything I have and start over?

Tommy,
One other thing while you are looking into my page coding. On the iframe I can get to the Zoom screen and at one time it would let me join but i did not have a meeting scheduled. however it did not open the page up to size of the screen i wanted. how do I expand the size. I put in a width and height and it seems to ignore this. At one time it would expand. I am working on the iframe and the SDK at the same time because I know J will eventually have to switch to the SDK. I need the iframe to work immediately until I get the SDK ready.

Hi @nicholstemple, as @tommy has linked, to embed Zoom on your website, please use the Web SDK, not the Windows SDK. This is a Desktop SDK and is not intended for the use case you’re trying to solve.

Here is the link Tommy has posted to the WEB SDK:

https://marketplace.zoom.us/docs/sdk/native-sdks/web/getting-started/quickstart

1 Like

When I installed the Windows version of SDK I got an API Key and Secret. Can I used those or do I need to get another one? Okay I have remove the Windows version. When uninstalling it said it would not remove the extensions. Is this going to create a problem with the new version that I have installed. If so can you tell me where to go to remove them?

Hey @nicholstemple,

To use the Web SDK, simply create a JWT App.

Thanks,
Tommy

I have gotten to this step following the Get Started for SDK. I cannot see where to enter this Post. This is my URL I think: https://git.heroku.com/nicholstempleamechurch.git However when I attempt to go to this I am getting an ERROR. So can you guide me on what I have missed or where I go to make this Post.

Once your app is deployed, make a POST request to your Heroku URL with the following request body:

Body Description
meetingNumber The Zoom Meeting / Webinar Number.
role The role 0 to join the meeting or webinar, or 1 to start the meeting.

Hey @nicholstemple,

Your URL should actually be: https://nicholstempleamechurch.herokuapp.com

Thanks,
Tommy

Now that I have installed SDK, Git, Git CLi, Heroku on my desktop will the following work for streaming our church services to our website page.

Also if this is not what I need please advise. Can you tell how will I know if the latest version of the SDK is loaded. If I use the above what else do I need to do?
UPDATE: I have installed the Web SDK 1.7.7, however I need assistance on my next steps. As I have said before we only want to be able to stream our church services to our website. What would be my next steps to get this done.

I have not got an answer to my last request and I know you all are very busy. However I do need some guidance as I try to implement the SDK to stream our church services. As I said in one of my previous message I am trying to stream to our website on GoDaddy as well as allowing individuals to just sign directly into the services from their PC, Laptop or phone. Can all this be done if I have the application set up on my desktop to create the meeting with SDK? I previously did this using iframe, but I guess you don’t use that with SDK. Please advise.

Hey @nicholstemple,

For your use case, the simplest way to embed a Zoom Meeting / Webinar on your website is to livestream it to youtube, and then embed the optimized youtube livestream in an iFrame. This is what my church does.

Then there is no development work needed to implement the Web SDK.

Thanks,
Tommy