Error {type: 'INVALID_PARAMETERS', reason: 'userId is not correct'} after joining meeting

Thank you for posting in the Zoom Developer Forum. I’ve encountered that error before, but it didn’t lead to any issues. Are you experiencing any unexpected behavior after encountering that error?

I am receiving this error, as well. It would be nice to know what the reasoning for the error is and plans to resolve it?

@aciolek ,

I’ve encountered that error before, but it didn’t cause any issues. Are you experiencing problems because of it?

I can’t tell, but if the error isn’t valid seems like a bug that should be resolved since it’s misleading.

Thank you for sharing this feedback I will bring it to the team’s attention. Should you encounter any issues related to that error please let me know.

@donte.zoom thank you! Do you have any insights on why this error message is occurring and is it confirmed that it’s a bug?

I receive the same two errors

When I join the meeting and I try resizing the component view , I get the below error,
{type: ‘INVALID_PARAMETERS’, reason: ‘userId is not correct’}

and when I leave or end the meeting from my side, I get below error,
{type: ‘IMPROPER_MEETING_STATE’, reason: ‘closed’}

@donte.zoom you may tell these errors you’ve encountered too and not bigger issues but we need a solution to that. How we can get rid from these errors?