How to use the IBOCreator class in C#

Hey @ekaram @p.ceccanti @lauren.olphert,

Thanks for your patience with this one everyone :slight_smile:

Just to catch everyone up, I have added the breakout rooms interface to the C# wrapper locally. However, I was seeing bugs with it and had to track down whether those bugs were in the SDK itself or my implementation of the wrapper. This took longer than expected as the latest SDK release seemed to have its own breakout rooms bugs. After more testing, it appears the main issue I am seeing is indeed with my implementation of the wrapper. I am still troubleshooting what exactly is wrong in my code, but essentially the breakout room controller always returns NULL. Under the same scenario in the C++ SDK, it is returning successfully.

Every breakout room class and function is implemented in my wrapper but I have not found the root-cause of the NULL-ness. If you would like to look at it (or maybe derive your own implementation from it), I can still send it out to you over a DeveloperSupport thread. Otherwise, I can put up a PR internally once I identify the issue and hopefully we can distribute it publicly after that.

If you do want the broken version I am currently using, can you send an email with a link to this post to DeveloperSupport@zoom.us? I unfortunately cannot upload a zip here. @lauren.olphert, I still have our thread up so no need to start a new one.

Thanks!
Michael

1 Like