I want to integrate the Zoom into my website

Link above doesn’t work. is there any working example, its all confusing.

Hi @rupeshmehta.1983,

I have responded to you about this on your post. Please let me know if you have any questions .

Thanks

https://devdocs.zoom.us/docs/web-client
https://devdocs.zoom.us/v1.0/reference#web-sdk

These links does not exist. Can anyone share the link to integrate zoom for video meeting in Ruby on Rails web application ?

Hey @arivarasan.l,

See our Web SDK docs here:

Thanks,
Tommy

Hi All,
Any one can help me , how i will deploy my sample local github code of zoom web sdk on aws ec2 instance. My local is working as expected.
I want deploy it on server, but not getting success.Specially how i will map my server ip address to localhost in webpack.
thanks in advance.

Hey @praveen.kirk,

You can just deploy the code and it should work without having to specify ip address to localhost in webpack.

Thanks,
Tommy

Hi Sir,

I have one question regarding Zoom meeting, As I want know How we can integrate Zoom meeting in web application(asp.net and C#).

Please help me out, If possible can you provide a Sample code, for it.

Hey @nikita.pandey,

You will need to have a JS and HTML page. You can see the example files here:

Thanks,
Tommy

Hi, I have used the Web-Client but especially in iPhone browser (Chrome / Safari) when I try to connect audio, it is not working. What can we do? Please instruct to overcome this issue. Thanks in advance. For your information, in Android phone it is working.

Hey @edhatint888,

Please reach out to support.zoom.us for questions about the Zoom Web Client.

Thanks,
Tommy

Hi,
I can able to join the meeting from my website, but I want to create a meeting from my website, how is it possible with SDK?

1 Like

Hey @anitha.aavichu,

To create a meeting from your site you can use our Create Meeting API.

Make sure to authenticate first via OAuth or JWT. :slight_smile:

Thanks,
Tommy

hey, excellent answer, but I wanted to ask if you have an example implemented, where you can create the meeting with what you say?
I would really appreciate it

Hey @kriss12n,

You can see code examples at the bottom of the Create Meeting API page:

Thanks,
Tommy

Thanks for your reply @tommy , yeah I did it by Zoom api for creating a meeting.

1 Like

You are welcome! :slight_smile:

Thanks,
Tommy

1 Like

Hi All
I want to enable video communication with a web browser without Zoom_launcher.exe. By the way, when I look at the Zoom document, all video calls appear to be possible only on Zoom’s website.
I think that the APIs seem to be just what I need to update the information to use Zoom’s website.
i need it to my php website please any body help,thanks in advance…

Hey @yash.sakali,

Please see our Web SDK docs and tutorials to embed Zoom into your website:

Thanks,
Tommy

Hi all,
When i invite to join meeting default time zone set,how to pass my input type date value please anybody help…i am not getting thanks in advance

Hey @yash.sakali,

I am not sure what you are asking. Can you please start a new topic here #web-sdk and provide additional details?

Thanks,
Tommy