we will integrate your nice Zoom.us service in one of our customer projects. And before we start coding, i have a lot of questions and i hope your can help me to answer this.
Our use case is:
We has a conference over two days, where over 400 user takes part, in a hotel around europa. On the two conference days the users has 30 minutes meeting slot who they meet one other. After the 30 minutes they change the table an meet an other user, and so on. So we has over 140 parallel meeting on a 30 minute slot. Its like speed dating, but for business. Now we has the problem with covid-19 so we look for a digital way to handle the conference. I write some mails with your german sales team, but they don’t answer my technical questions.
To handle the conference we hav the following workflow an the question is: is it possible with your API?
All works with a cron job in the pre conference phase:
- we has a cron job wo generate us the meetings, like tables in a conference hotel (the sales team say we need 150-160 pro license each for on parallel meeting).
- we will add all user automatically to the meeting and update there status to deny
- we store the login link and the slot (time and day) for each user with in our database
Then on the conference days we has a queue system wo administrate the meetings like this:
- when a meeting is over (after the 30minutes) we set the meeting status to end
- we update the user status to deny for the current users and activate the next two users
I thing this is a way to manage the meetings automatically.
A other question is, when we get 150 pro licenses we need also 150 api token via JWT or is there a main account who manage the 150 pro sub accounts?
I hope your understand me and my questions
Which App Type (OAuth / Chatbot / JWT / Webhook)?