Sign in Zoom button not working on Zoom Web SDK 1.9.0

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Hi, @abhishek.verma24,

Thank you for posting in the Developer Forum. Are you able to share a screenshot of your ZoomMtg.join function ? If so, please be sure to omit your meeting number & signature. The latest version of the Web SDK is (1.9.5), can you share a screenshot of the error and ZoomMtg.join function from that codebase? There have been multiple bug fixes since your version of the SDK.

Best,
Donte

Hi, @donte.S,
Here is the screenshot of ZoomMtg.join function

The same function used to work a while ago but now I see a login screen and when I click on the login button I see an error on the browser console.

Hi, @abhishek.verma24,

Can you also share a screenshot of the login screen and the entire error in the browser console when the login button is clicked ?

This will help to identify what may be happening.

Best,
Donte

Hi @donte.S ,
Here is the login screen that I see

A screenshot of the error is attached to 1st post of this thread.

1 Like

Hi, @abhishek.verma24,

I am not able to reproduce that error on my end. Can you please double that you’ve configured your Account Authentication Settings and authentication is required in Meeting Options. Here’s is our help documentation on that subject :

Best,
Donte

Hi @donte.S ,
I think I found out what the issue was.
Thank you for your help.
I will reach out again if I need more help.

1 Like

Great to hear @abhishek.verma24 ! If possible, please sure the solution here so other community members can learn how you resolved it !

Thank you for being the best part of the Developer Forum.

Best,
Donte