Social enterprise waiting for marketplace approval

My name is Joe Seddon and I’m the Founder of Zero Gravity (https://www.zerogravity.co.uk/). We’re a non-profit digital mentoring startup which provides one-to-one video mentorship to school students from low income backgrounds who’ve had their education disrupted by COVID-19. You can read a bit more our work here:

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/app-gives-poor-pupils-a-mentor-to-guide-them-into-top-universities-w5mx5877f

We use the Zoom API to power the video calls on our mentoring platform, where our low-income school students connect with their mentors in one-to-one video calls for advice about applying to university in this difficult time. Zoom has worked absolutely brilliantly for us in terms of powering our free-to-use mentoring (the core of our social impact!), but we recently made the decision to amend our Zoom integration from a private to a public app to make the integration process easier for the users on our mentoring platform.

As such, this has meant we needed to have our Zoom integration re-approved on the marketplace. We re-submitted our application on Wednesday 24th, after including some additional documentation after an initial review.

I just wondered whether it would be possible to review our application at some point this weekend now that we are beyond the SLA of 72 hours? The only reason I ask is that our low-income students currently can’t connect with their mentors through our mentoring platform until our integration is re-approved - and we just want to make sure none of them lose out in the meantime!

1 Like

Hey @ZeroGravity,

We should be able to review your app this week! :slight_smile:

Thanks for your patience,
Tommy

Hi @tommy, hope you’re having a good day!

Just wondered whether it would be possible to take a quick look at the documentation amendments so we can get going with this!

Thank you,

Joe

Hey @ZeroGravity,

Happy to request a prioritization for your app. Is your app name “Zero Gravity”?

Also please be patient as we are doing the best we can to support everyone in a timely matter. :slight_smile:

Thanks,
Tommy

1 Like

Hey @ZeroGravity,

Thanks! We will review your app as soon as we can. :slight_smile:

Thanks,
Tommy

Happy to help! :slight_smile:

-Tommy