Started getting 'errorCode: 3008, errorMessage: “Please init meeting first!”' after updating to 1.8.0

Hey @tommy

Yes, I’m calling init and then join.

The exact same code works on version 1.7.10 and then stops working when I update to 1.8.0 so, yes, I’m sure I’m calling init and join… :slight_smile:

That is what boggles my mind… >_<

Hey @evnts,

Double check you are using the same version 1.8.0 across your whole project. If you are accidentally using two different versions, it won’t work properly.

Thanks,
Tommy

Hey @saurssaurav33,

Thanks, I will look into the issue in your github repo and post back here.

-Tommy

Hey @saurssaurav33,

I never received the please init meeting first error, but I did see the Web SDK functions were not being fired.

I fixed this by changing your line here:

to

return ''

Try that and let me know if it fixes the issue! :slight_smile:

Thanks,
Tommy

1 Like

Thanks @tommy. Your solution worked! :smiley:

But still i had to add $("#zmmtg-root").css(“display”, “block”); this after join function to unhide zoom elements .

1 Like

@evnts, I checked your repository and i think you are facing same issue as I am. I have updated my repo . it works now (v1.8.1).

2 Likes

Happy to hear! :slight_smile:

Glad we got it all sorted out!

Thanks,
Tommy

Thanks @tommy and @saurssaurav33 as well.

Updating to @zoomus/websdk@1.8.1 (associated with moving setZoomJSLib , preLoadWasm and prepareJssdk to the top of the code) worked for me too. \o/

I’m happy to reach the end of this saga :heart:

1 Like

Hey @evnts,

Thanks for sharing your solution! :slight_smile: Happy to hear we got it all working!

-Tommy

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.