Unable to load the recordings in iframe or embed tags on Google Chrome

Description
I’m trying to load the recordings on our website using either iframe or embed tag, but in both ways, the video is unable to load on google chrome and it is working fine with mozila firefox.

Error
this is the error message shown:

The media could not be loaded, either because the server or network failed or because the format is not supported.

Screenshot
And here is the schreenshot of the same:

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP USE OUT SINCE WE ARE FACING THIS ISSUE ON OUR PRODUCTION WEBSITE AND WE HAVE SO MANY USERS ON-BOARDED FOR WHICH THIS FUNCTIONALITY IS VERY IMPORTANT

1 Like

Hey @tech3,

Embedding Cloud Recordings using an iFrame is not supported. Since Zoom Cloud Recordings were not designed to be embedded in an iFrame, there could be issues, like the one you are seeing.

Instead of embedding the Zoom Cloud Recording, we suggest hosting the recording on a streaming service like youtube, and then embedding the youtube video.

Thanks,
Tommy

Hello Tommy,

Is there a way i can stream the zoom recording together with its chat?

Thanks

Hey @meetmatt,

Thank you for reaching out to the Zoom Developer Forum. Great question! If you download the chat file separately, you can overlay the chat text on the video using either a video editing program, broadcast software or by programmatically adding text to video via a variety of methods.

I hope that’s helpful!

Thanks,
Max

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.