User is not able to join the meeting with active SDK_KEY and SDK_SECRET

Description
Hi Team,
We are not able to join the meeting as we are getting the error message as followed
Failed to initialize Zoom SDK. Error:2, internalErrorCode=3023
But seems like sdk_key and sdk_secret is active. We are facing this issue since this morning as it was fine till yesterday. Kindly check and let us know how to fix this issue.

Screenshots

We are experiencing the same issue in our app. I checked key and secret and setup is correct (keys are as we expected). There were no change to our app nor SDK. We experience the same issue in our iOS app as well.

We are also experiencing this problem with Android SDK. Has there been any resolution ?

kindly raise a ticket to zoom manager, as they fixed the issue for us. You may have to regenerate key or secret if needed. Kindly check with Zoom manager
@maciej.madetko @mclaughlin828

1 Like

Hi abhishekt,

Thanks for the post and glad to hear that it is fixed now. Happy Zooming! :slight_smile:

Hi maciej.madetko.

Thanks for the reply, if you have not reached out to your Zoom manager, let me contact you shortly.

Thanks!

Hi mclaughlin828,

Thanks for the reply, if you have not reached out to your Zoom manager, let me contact you shortly.

Thanks!

Everything is back to normal now. We’re working to provide key dynamically to our app.

Submitted a ticket to support, with no reply. Any help you could provide would be appreciated, As one person recommended is deactivating the SDK key, and then reactivating it an option?

Hi mclaughlin828,

I have worked with the engineering team and did some enhancement on your account. It should work now. Please have a try.

Thanks!

H i Carson,

Working now. Thank you!

Glad to hear that it is working now. Happy Zooming!