i compared the SDK and the in-browser clients on the platform in question. it turned out
that the in-browser client (i.e. the link ‘join from your browser’) produces much better results than the SDK client:
in browser client:
- smaller cpu load
- higher gpu load
- good AV quality, good A<–>V delay
- high cpu load (busiest zoom thread needs almost one CPU for its own)
- nearly unaffected gpu load
- unacceptable A<–>V delay / video lag
- is your SDK client using GPU for en/decoding?
- is there any possibility to use a different video encoder (via setZoomJSLib() call) with different resolution / framerate
- is it possible to check which resolution / framerate is used for a specific meeting attendee, or globally for the whole meeting?
- are you aware of such a ‘cpu load’ problem, regarding the SDK client?
- when will you release your next SDK version 1.8.0, and will there be improvements regarding this problem?
- are there any news regarding my last request (ZOOM-137004)?
thx in advance,