Web SDK version 1.7.9 is released!

Hey @erichhansen, @vijayk.kannan, @pat, @nvivot, @flippyhead, @victor_999, @darragh.duffy,

Version 1.7.10 was just released addressing the black screen and recaptcha issues with some domains.

Bug Fixes

1. Fixed random video black screen in meeting.
  2. Fixed recaptcha don’t work on some domain.

Please upgrade to 1.7.10:

Thanks,
Tommy

1 Like

@tommy Thanks for the update, I couldn’t find a changelog for 1.7.10 - does it include options for disabling reCaptcha? In our case our users are already authenticated and we do not want them to have to go through reCaptcha to join a meeting.

1 Like

Hey @erichhansen, and everyone,

If you would like to request your account be whitelisted to remove the recaptcha feature, please fill out this form:

Thanks,
Tommy

Thanks , I have added the details , whats the lead time for whitelisting?

Hey @vijayk.kannan,

You should be good to go! :slight_smile:

Thanks,
Tommy

How about the rest of us :slight_smile: Filed out the form early last week and still seems not to have been whitelisted. Thanks!

Hi, we just submitted the request to disable on all zoom accounts that our company has.

We submitted 2 forms 1 with just 1 account and the other 1 with all of our other accounts.

Just pinging for the processing time

Thanks

Hey @adamkohm,

You should also be good to go. An email was sent last night notifying the first 22 people who submitted the form.

@developer-whova, we will do another batch as soon as we can. You will be notified via the email you submitted once complete.

Thanks,
Tommy

This will not be very convienent for users relying on the Zoom Web SDK if each user will have to request opt out for the recaptcha, are you guys working on a more flexible approach towards this issue?

@JackYang any update on 1) safari default can’t pass checking?
it can not pass the captcha check even if opening without the incognito mode. It always show the error that you are inside incognito mode on captcha validation. The issue is both on MacOS and IOS Safari browser.

@SimoneLabianca currently, safari default prevent Cross-site Tracking. need solve it by re-config safari.
in our plan, next week don’t need re-config safari and can pass recaptcha checking. https://zoom.github.io/sample-app-web/captcha

Thanks, but we are still getting the check captcha button.
a

Hi,

I have also submitted the form for our account. Awaiting a response.

You meant the captcha issue will be fixed in Safari with an update next week?

Also, on multiple IOS devices the captcha issue is not only occuring for Safari but also on Chrome so there is no way to join meeting from an IOS device via the Web SDK. Will that be fixed in the release as well?

1 Like

Hey @adamkohm, @santosh,

We will be sending another batch of whitelists out shortly. CC @Michael_Purnell @michael.harrington

Thanks,
Tommy

Hey @elearningevolve,

Correct.

Thanks,
Tommy

How will you be notifying whitelist-approved admins? E-mail or some notification tthrough the Zoom admin profile?

I submitted request to disable recaptcha on my account.
What is the lead time?

Hey @jerry, @damean.r,

Both of your recaptcha’s are now disabled.

Thanks,
Tommy

1 Like

We have our app in the marketplace. Will this also be disabled for all of our customers that want to use our integration. Like what has been mentioned on this thread, we handle all users that join meetings. we have our own authentication process for them to join meetings as joining meetings through our integration is not public, will this also be disabled to all customers using our integration?