Zoom Meeting Custom Ui

Hi @MaxM
Yes, I had it

The meeting start is not error but I cannot set the height and width like in Tomy’s picture commented above

Thanks,
Lamnv11

1 Like

Hey @lovenco0410,

Thank you for clarifying. Currently, the Web SDK doesn’t support customization like restyling or resizing the UI. This is something we plan to improve in a future release though.

Thanks,
Max

Thanks for your support.

Thanks,
LamNV11

No problem! I’m glad that I was able to help. Feel free to reach out if you encounter any further issues or questions.

Max

I want to know as of today is Client WebSDK does not support custom UI (like custom container that have width:500, height:500 and we want to show joining loading UI and when meeting joined in this custom container like Tommy picture above) and iframe not recommend by you . Current behavior is it will cover full screen. Right?
And what about Web Video SDK is it stable if yes then can we achieve custom UI by using default UI in our custom size container.

Hey @ta1,

Thanks for reaching out.

Yes, that’s correct.

Yes, the Web SDK is stable and ready to build with! While you may be able to use custom CSS and JS to customize the Web SDK, it is currently not supported.

We plan to release a more customizable version of the SDK in the near future.

If you have any further questions, please submit a new forum topic. I’ll be sure to follow up with you there.

Thanks,
Max