Zoom-oauth-sample-app Unexpected token u in JSON at position 0

Hello @tommy,

I’ve been seeing the same issue.
Tried logging the body as you’d requested in.a response earlier. and this is what I see

console.log(body = ${body}, error= ${error}, response = ${response});

body = undefined, error=  Error: no auth mechanism defined, response = undefined
SyntaxError: Unexpected token u in JSON at position 0
    at JSON.parse (<anonymous>)
    at Request.request.post [as _callback] (/Users/anagaraju/code/zoom-oauth-app/zoom-oauth-sample-app/index.js:30:25)
    at self.callback (/Users/anagaraju/code/zoom-oauth-app/zoom-oauth-sample-app/node_modules/request/request.js:185:22)
    at Request.emit (events.js:182:13)
    at Auth.onRequest (/Users/anagaraju/code/zoom-oauth-app/zoom-oauth-sample-app/node_modules/request/lib/auth.js:132:18)
    at Request.auth (/Users/anagaraju/code/zoom-oauth-app/zoom-oauth-sample-app/node_modules/request/request.js:1341:14)
    at app.get (/Users/anagaraju/code/zoom-oauth-app/zoom-oauth-sample-app/index.js:83:12)
    at Layer.handle [as handle_request] (/Users/anagaraju/code/zoom-oauth-app/zoom-oauth-sample-app/node_modules/express/lib/router/layer.js:95:5)
    at next (/Users/anagaraju/code/zoom-oauth-app/zoom-oauth-sample-app/node_modules/express/lib/router/route.js:137:13)
    at Route.dispatch (/Users/anagaraju/code/zoom-oauth-app/zoom-oauth-sample-app/node_modules/express/lib/router/route.js:112:3)

Repeated retries don’t seem to fix the problem.

Not sure why I see “No auth mechanism defined” as the error, because I choose “OAuth” as the auth mechanism on the first step

Also ensured file is named .env, the way it was suggested here

but to no avail

Thanks