200: Account does not enabled REST API

Format Your New Topic as Follows:

API Endpoint(s) and/or Zoom API Event(s)
Authorization and all following requests.

Description
I have an Server-to-Server-Oauth2 App for this account. It worked with all the credentials and stuff without any problem before, but now i get this problem on any request after (successful!) authorization:

For example on: api.zoom.us/v2/users/me/

{
    "code": 200,
    "message": "Account does not enabled REST API."
}

Hi @Semiro ,

I will message you shortly for more info!

@Semiro , I saw your message, can you try referencing the developer guidance here?

Hi Gianni, sorry for the delay between answers.

Im afraid but thats not doing it for me. Right now im just testing it in POSTMAN. Im using the following authorization settings:

And try calling the following Request:
grafik

And still get right now (15:34 on 31.01.2023) the answer:

{
}

Those requests and constructs did work a few weeks ago without any problem. I didnt change anything on my zoom account and as far as i know my IT department didnt change anything on the environment either.

Hi @Semiro ,

This appears to be a bug and T1 support will need to re-instate your API access. While logged in, please submit a bug ticket with the details you’ve shared here, your production client id, developer account email, and a link to this post.

Hi, I’m facing the same problem.

I’ve got a Token, but a request to {{baseUrl}}/users/:userId/meetings? returns an error.

{
}

Hi @alexey.marchuk ,

There’s a few threads on this that could be helpful:

If you generated a token with Server-to-server OAuth App, you may have generated the token incorrectly:

I’m getting the same error for OAuth app in Postman
Grant Type: Client Credentials
Access Token Url: https://zoom.us/oauth/token

Token sucessfully recieved and applied.

but same error again

{
}

what am i doing wrong?

@lexusmarchuk are you using OAuth 2.0 or Server-to-Server OAuth? They are two separate apps.

OAuth: Postman

Server-to-Server OAuth: Postman