Account does not enabled REST API."

Hey everyone,

I have a Zoom One Pro account and connecting a wordpress website to programatically retrieve all meetings for a user. The access token is being retrieved correctly using Server to Server Ouath2.0 setup which I created using Zoom developer. When i use the access token the following way however, when I check my error_logs im getting the following:

Errors:
[30-Aug-2023 01:46:09 UTC] Zoom HTTP Response Code:400
[30-Aug-2023 01:46:09 UTC] Zoom Get All Meetings Response:{“code”:200,“message”:“Account does not enabled REST API.”}

Here is how I’m calling the API:

function get_all_zoom_meetings() {
    $token = get_zoom_access_token();
    if(!$token) {
        return false;
    }

$ch = curl_init();
    curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_URL, 'https://api.zoom.us/v2/users/me/meetings');
    curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_RETURNTRANSFER, 1);
    curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_CUSTOMREQUEST, 'GET');

$headers = array();
    $headers[] = 'Authorization: Bearer ' . $token;
    curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_HTTPHEADER, $headers);

$result = curl_exec($ch);

// Logging the HTTP Response Code
    $http_code = curl_getinfo($ch, CURLINFO_HTTP_CODE);
    error_log('Zoom HTTP Response Code:' . $http_code);

if (curl_errno($ch)) {
        error_log('Zoom Get All Meetings Error:' . curl_error($ch));
    } else {
        error_log('Zoom Get All Meetings Response:' . $result);
    }
    curl_close($ch);

return json_decode($result, true);
}

add_shortcode('zoom_test', 'zoom_test_function');

Now when I setup the same thing in postman im getting the status code of 200 and everything is working fine, so Im not sure why this error is occurring. In postman im able to create and retrieve meetings using the same credentials and account_id.

Please let me know how to solve this!

Hey @codanji , welcome and thanks for posting! Sorry about the blockage here!

Because requests work in Postman, I’d imagine this has to be an issue with the format of the HTTPS request being sent to the Zoom API.

The same access token works in Postman, but does not using this function? If you use this app to get a token, do your curl requests work? GitHub - zoom/server-to-server-oauth-token: Utility script to generate a Zoom Server-to-Server Oauth Token and copy to clipboard

Sorry, i have the same problem.
I created a Server-To-Server OAuth App and i get the AccessToken without problems, but when i try to use the API iget the {“code”:200,“message”:“Account does not enabled REST API.”}
I get the same error on Postman.
I have ok the scopes on the app…

I really dónt know what else i can do
thanks

PD: i just created another Server-To-Server OAuth App and i get the same error.

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Hi @ecodes , were you able to try the sample app? If not, please refer to this post or our Postman workspace to get the token:

https://www.postman.com/zoom-developer/workspace/zoom-public-workspace/folder/22097587-0021aa9e-17f5-478e-b106-dfb31b930153

Hello Gianni, finally i find a PHP code with Curl that works, i publish it on github to help another developers woth the same problem!

1 Like

Thank you @ecodes for sharing PHP code sample for Server-to-Server OAuth access token generation and API calls!

Hello all,

I am facing the same issue previously it was working before but it is not working now and it is showing me this error

Array
(
    [code] => 200
    [message] => Account does not enabled REST API.
)

When I am creating a meet url my meeting array is

Array
(
    [topic] => Booking Meeting
    [agenda] => Booking Meeting
    [settings] => Array
        (
            [host_video] => 
            [participant_video] => 1
            [join_before_host] => 1
            [audio] => 1
            [approval_type] => 2
            [waiting_room] => 
        )

[password] => J2zD7L
)

Can you please help me in this case

Hi @bloommedico , there are a few threads on this. Can you please perform a search?

What app type are you using to generate an access token? Does it have the scopes needed for the endpoint?

Please note that when creating an access token for S2S OAuth app, account id is required, but not for OAuth 2.0 app type.

Refer to our postman public workspace for some more guidance: Postman