Alternative preview when user is sharing screen

Description
I am using Zoom’s Meeting SDK in my ReactJS application.

Is it possible to display the entire screen as a background for the person sharing their screen? For example, in the attachment I sent, whenever a user shares their screen/window/tab, they can preview the content being shared in a small window. Is it possible to display that in the user’s block? When user “Lucas3” is sharing something, I want him to see the content being shared in the “Lucas3” block. Essentially, I want the user who is sharing their screen to be able to see what is being shared with other participants on a larger screen, similar to how other participants view the shared screen.

I believe this behavior was present in older versions, but it seems to have changed in recent updates.

Currently, the tool provides a pop-up window, similar to a Picture-in-Picture (PiP) mode, that shows a preview of the shared content. I would like a way to display the entire shared screen, just like how another viewer sees the screen being shared by someone else.

I suppose the old behavior was changed. I really need an option to switch to the old screen share visualization mode.

Which Web Meeting SDK version?

To Reproduce(If applicable)
Steps to reproduce the behavior:

1. Join a meeting
  2. Start screen share

Screenshots
(I can’t embed images. Please check the links)
How looks right now: imgur(dot)com/a/G5M5yqa
What I want is something like this: imgur(dot)com/a/xsQCONF

Device (please complete the following information):

• Browser: Chrome, Brave, Firefox
  • Browser Version: Version 126.0.6478.126 (Official Build) (64-bit) - Chrome

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.