API access for Room Management - Cisco/Polycom Room

Hello,

I have a simple question about access via API to “Room management -> Cisco/Polycom rooms”

I would like to provision (or validate) data in our account, add new devices. In API references I did found Rooms, but this is more related to “Room management -> Zoom rooms” did I overlook it somewhere?

thx
Vena

Hey @rak,

Have you looked through the Zoom Rooms API and CLI?

Thanks,
Tommy

Hello,

thank you for response, and yes I did today

Still is not what I was looking for, the API functions are about meetings in room. I was looking for add/remove/update rooms from the Conference room connector.

btw I tested It (just to see), I did send a simple request to see what rooms are there

curl https://api.zoom.us/v2/rooms/zrlist -H "Authorization: Bearer [mytoken]" -X POST -d '{"jsonrpc": "2.0","method": "list"}'

I get 415 error, and HTML response, I did expect JSON.

Hey @rak,

Gotcha, I think you are looking for this:

Let me know if that helps! :slight_smile:

Thanks,
Tommy

Hello Tommy,

thank you for response, but no, this one does not show me any of my device. I need to manage Cisco/Polycom devices. I can find it zoom admin UI

Vena

Hey @rak,

Thanks for the clarification, I will find out if we have APIs to manage the Cisco / Polycom Rooms. (ZOOM-170380)

-Tommy

Hey @rak,

After speaking with engineering, we have no REST APIs for Cisco/Polycom Rooms management.

I will add this as a feature request so we can support it in the future.

Thanks,
Tommy

1 Like