API access to the "Calendar and Contacts integration" account settings?

Using this template helps us debug your issues more effectively :slight_smile:

Description

I’d like to check the “Calendar and Contacts integration” account settings via the API. I can’t find them?

Can you please show me where they are in the API docs?

I’ve tried the API settings - https://marketplace.zoom.us/docs/api-reference/zoom-api/accounts/accountsettings along with all the various option variations.

Thanks!

Error

I can’t find them in the account settings API output?

Which App Type (OAuth / Chatbot / JWT / Webhook)?

JWT

Hey @e-gineer,

Thank you for reaching out to the Zoom Developer Forum. Have you tried using the zoom_rooms.list_meetings_with_calendar setting?

If that doesn’t work, you might find the functionality you’re looking for with the integrations.google_calendar setting.

Let me know if that helps. If not, are you able to send a screenshot of the setting that you’re referring to?

Thanks,
Max

Thanks Max. I’m specifically wondering how to set the CIS v1.1.5.1 … none of those settings seemed correct, are you able to confirm which one it is exactly?

Hey @e-gineer,

Thank you for providing more information, that helped me to understand the issue. It doesn’t look like we have an API for that setting specifically either at the Account or User settings level.

If you would like API access to this setting to be considered for a future release, I recommend posting in the #feature-requests category.

Thanks,
Max

Thanks @MaxM for the follow up … good to know I hadn’t missed something obvious!

I’m glad that was helpful! I’ll go ahead and close this topic now but feel free to open a new topic if you encounter any further issues or questions.

Max