API calls are returning error messages, the virtual meeting functionality is not working as expected

I’ve been using the Zoom API to integrate virtual meeting functionality into my website, but lately I’ve noticed some technical issues with the API. The API calls are returning error messages, the virtual meeting functionality is not working as expected, and I am encountering problems with updating and maintaining the API integration. I’ve tried troubleshooting these issues by reviewing the API documentation, testing the API calls, and reaching out to the Zoom API support, but I am still encountering the same problems. Can anyone provide advice on what I can do to resolve these technical issues and ensure a smooth and stable integration between my website and the Zoom API?

Welcome @muhammadanas.pk6 ,

Thank you for posting in the Zoom Developer Forum. Can you share more details about the issue you are encountering ? A screenshot or video reproducing behavior will help diagnose what may be happening.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.