API to obtain a report for Zoom data

We need an API endpoint that will allow us to obtain a report of Zoom data for all users.

If there is an API endpoint to download a report, that will provide us with a stable resource of data it would be great because the endpoints that we are currently using have caused issues and it takes a lot of processing time.

Currently we are using the following set of endpoints after obtaining the user list:

1. /report/users/{userId}/meetings
  2. /report/meetings/{meetingId}/participants

We are aware of the Metrics API but since it is a Business endpoint it will not cater to the overall scope of the integration.

Is there an endpoint that we can use to download or obtain a report of the user data. Even the number of meetings for each user will be sufficient in the response.

1 Like

Hi @ProdZoom
Hope you are having a great day! I am happy to help you out here!
The 2 endpoints that you are querying right now are the best way to obtain data via API if you do not have a Business account (to access all of our Dashboard endpoints)

Could you share with me what kind of issues are you encountering with the Report endpoints so maybe I can help you out with that!

Is there an endpoint that we can use to download or obtain a report of the user data. Even the number of meetings for each user will be sufficient in the response.

For this question, you will need to query every user individually with one of the endpoints you have mentioned earlier: Get meeting reports

Best,
Elisa

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.