App is crashing in Android 12 devices with latest zoom meeting SDK

I am facing an issue with android 12 with the latest zoom meeting SDK(5.7.6.1922) and my app is crashing when initializing an SDK.
I am not using anything related to Bluetooth in my application and later got to know that ZOOM SDK is using that.
It shows these crash logs :
FATAL EXCEPTION: main
Process: stream.applause.android.staging, PID: 9328
java.lang.SecurityException: Need android.permission.BLUETOOTH_CONNECT permission for android.content.AttributionSource@6b46251e: HeadsetService
at android.os.Parcel.createExceptionOrNull(Parcel.java:2425)
at android.os.Parcel.createException(Parcel.java:2409)
at android.os.Parcel.readException(Parcel.java:2392)
at android.os.Parcel.readException(Parcel.java:2334)
at android.bluetooth.IBluetoothHeadset$Stub$Proxy.getConnectedDevicesWithAttribution(IBluetoothHeadset.java:1040)
at android.bluetooth.BluetoothHeadset.getConnectedDevices(BluetoothHeadset.java:549)
at us.zoom.androidlib.util.HeadsetUtil$1.onServiceConnected(HeadsetUtil.java:108)
at android.bluetooth.BluetoothHeadset$3.handleMessage(BluetoothHeadset.java:1422)
at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Handler.java:106)
at android.os.Looper.loopOnce(Looper.java:201)
at android.os.Looper.loop(Looper.java:288)
at android.app.ActivityThread.main(ActivityThread.java:7839)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Native Method)
at com.android.internal.os.RuntimeInit$MethodAndArgsCaller.run(RuntimeInit.java:548)
at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit.main(ZygoteInit.java:1003)

Can someone please look into this and help me to resolve the same as I am facing these issues on my app live version and my users are getting affected.

Hi @tejaspatel27, thanks for using our SDK.

The Android Meeting SDK does not yet have support for Android 12, so there will be issues as a result of breaking changes that the SDK has not added support for. Once we do add support for Android 12, the best place to get informed will be our changelog.

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.