App missing iq_team:write:admin scope option

Format Your New Topic as Follows:

API Endpoint(s) and/or Zoom API Event(s)

Zoom Revenue Accelerator API)

Description
The API calls reference an “iq_team:write:admin” scope necessary to add team members and managers to Revenue Accelerator teams. I had tested previously and this was working but noted today that I now see an access denied error. Upon checking the app to confirm the scopes were still assigned, I discovered that the scopes are missing entirely and do not seem present in either the legacy or granular scope apps.

Error?
{
“status”: false,
“errorCode”: 5001,
“errorMessage”: “Access is denied”,
“result”: null
}
x-zm-trackingid: WEB_4033c9e2cf20520ee2fed18c7563febf

How To Reproduce
Steps to reproduce the behavior:
Missing scopes can be found by clicking Manage in the Zoom market place and searching the scopes available on an existing legacy app.

This has been resolved by adding myself back to the ZRA Admin role. I am currently in the owner role and was using an S2S oAuth app to run against the API. It is not intuitive to me but if my account does not have the ZRA admin role, I lose the ability to add any scope with write permissions for Zoom IQ.

My assumption would have been that S2S decoupled the app scopes from my personal account roles, especially after an app has already been published.

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.