Azure Signature Failure

Hi, I’m currently attempting to deploy the signature sample in Azure Functions; for context the code ran well before when I uploaded it to Render, I had a CORS layer of issues but it worked, now I can’t even recieve the signature token
it started displaying this error

SyntaxError: Unexpected token ‘<’, "<!DOCTYPE "… is not valid JSON

but the signature already has this line

app.use(bodyParser.json(), cors())
app.options(‘*’, cors())

this should fix the problem, but it isn’t picking it up therefore I can’t open a meeting

@axel.ojeda ,

this is probably an issue where azure functions it not returning application/json content type.

As I know, the error message you’re seeing suggests that the response you’re getting from the server isn’t valid JSON. This could be caused by a variety of issues, including a CORS issue, as you mentioned. One thing you might try is double-checking that the server is actually sending a JSON response. It’s possible that the server is sending an HTML response instead, which would explain the error message you’re seeing. Another thing to consider is whether there are any differences in the environment between Render and Azure Functions. For example, if you’re using different versions of Node.js or any dependencies, this could potentially cause issues. Let me know if that helped you.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.