Bad request - Invalid authorization code

Description
I am trying to get the access token as mentioned in step 2 (Zoom Developer Docs).

I have set up localhost for the redirect url and I have got the access code. It works in the local test section of the app page.

However, I have not been able to get the access token because of the error below. I have read similar posts in the forum, but theirs are usually been able to retrieve the token once, mine has never been successful. I tried with Python request and Postman both did not work.

When the page says ‘The string Basic with your Client ID and Client Secret separated with colon ( : ), [Base64-encoded]’, does this mean I need to encode the word Basic with it as well?

Error
{
“reason”: “Invalid authorization code”,
“error”: “invalid_grant”
}

Which App Type (OAuth / Chatbot / JWT / Webhook)?
Knowing the endpoint/s can help us to identify your issue faster. Please link the ones you need help/have a question with.

Which Endpoint/s?
https://zoom.us/oauth/token

Update: I was mistaken. The access token has been generated for the first time, I just have been requesting it too many times and then I get this error. After I revoke the Oauth and restart everything from scratch it works fine. My question becomes, in the case that I request the access token more than once, is there a way to get the token without error? For example, the response maybe lost in traffic, do I need to regenerate access code everytime?

Here are the screenshots:

Welcome @tonywang531,

In the case where you request an access token more than once because it is lost in traffic, you would have to regenerate an access token. Considering the access code is designed for one-time use.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.