Black screen after join the meeting

Hi jon.lieblich,

Yes. Actually it is intents, however, in the current SDK, using intents to join the meeting will result at black screen issue that i mentioned.

Therefore, any ideas how to do it?

Thanks.

@shingshing6, thanks for the reply.

Some additional information about your use case would be helpful so I can clarify. Can you provide some code snippets showing your meeting activity, the calls into the Zoom SDK prior to starting that activity, and the intent being used to start it?

Thanks!

Hi jon.lieblich,

Please find my previous reply about the case. I am using the demo app with version v4.6.21666.0429 and then i tried v5.0.24437.0708 too with the same result.

Thanks for your great help.

Hi @shingshing6,

I’m unable to view the files in that link. Have you made any changes to the demo app or are you trying to test as-is? If you’ve made changes, providing a diff (do not include your SDK key & secret in the diff! :slightly_smiling_face:) here would allow me to attempt to reproduce on my end.

If you haven’t made changes, could you please provide steps to reproduce?

Thanks!

Hi Jon,

I think you simply replace the following code, and then you can reproduce the black screen.

InitAuthSDKActivity.onClickJoin

Context context = getApplicationContext();
Intent intent = new Intent(context, CustomZoomUIActivity.class);
Bundle bundle = new Bundle();
bundle.putString(“someStr”,”ABC”);
intent.putExtras(bundle);
intent.setFlags(Intent.FLAG_ACTIVITY_NEW_TASK);
context.startActivity(intent);

CustomZoomUIActivity.onCreate()

mZoomSDK = ZoomSDK.getInstance();
ZoomSDK.getInstance().getMeetingService().joinMeetingWithParams(this, params,ZoomMeetingUISettingHelper.getJoinMeetingOptions());

Thanks.

Hi @shingshing6,

I’m still unable to reproduce in the sample app after replacing the code you’ve mentioned. Can you provide device logs from the sample app when you’re encountering this issue?

Thanks!