Break Out Rooms Interface (Leave BO procedure)

Hi, I’m currently developing the Break Out Rooms functionallity in my Windows Zoom SDK (5.4.54802.0124), our app intent to start a one on one BO Meeting (in diferent window) with the host (myself) and an attendee of the main call, the execution queue is the following:
-Create the BORoom (IBOCreator.CreateBO)
-Assign attendee to BORoom (IBOCreator.AssignUserToBO)
-Start BORoom (IBOAdmin.StartBO)
-Join Host to BORoom (IBOAssistant.JoinBO)
This far the App works fine, but here´s the issue:

When the host (myself) or the attendee leaves the BORoom I’m not able to subscribe them back to the original VideoRenderer(Normal) and Video Container where they were initially in the main call, it throws an exeption no matter if I intent to subscribe them back or create new VideoContainers and VideoRenderers to do so.
¿Please, could you tell me which is the correct way to handle the users leaving the BO Rooms and returning them to the main call?

Thanks for the help.

Hey @daniel.orozco,

Thanks for using the dev forum!

Are you using the standard c++ sdk or the c# wrapper? Are you seeing this on the newest version of the SDK as well?

Thanks!
Michael

Hi, I’m using the C# Wrapper for my implementation, ¿Please, could you tell me which is the correct execution queue to handle the users leaving the BO Rooms and returning them to the main call?

Hey @daniel.orozco,

Following up internally about this, will update shortly.

Thanks!
Michael

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.