Break Out Rooms Interface V2 C# Wrapper

I’ve been trying to implement the break out rooms functionality with the Zoom Windows SDK (C# Wrapper) version 5.4.54802.0124, I understand the methods requiered to start and manage the Break Out Rooms are contained in the meeting_breakout_rooms_interface_v2 (C++) class, but checking the code I see that this class is not implemented yet in the C# wrapper, could you tell me if this would be implemented in a future release version of the SDK? or if there is a way to manually create the wrapper myself?

3 Likes

Hey @daniel.orozco,

Thanks for using the dev forum!

I will submit a ticket for this to the team, it will be implemented in the wrapper by default at some point. The wrapper is not actively maintained by Zoom, so we encourage developers to modify it locally when functionality is missing. The old previous version of breakout rooms is implemented in the wrapper in the meeting_breakout_rooms_dotnet_wrap files. To add the other functionality you would need to mimic what was done in those files but for the v2 version.

Thanks!
Michael

1 Like

we encourage developers to modify it locally when functionality is missing.

1 Like

Hey @evelinafranco6776,

Thanks for using the dev forum!

I have removed the link you have provided as it is off-topic to the Zoom SDK.

Thanks!
Michael

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.