Broken Zoom app integration

My zoom app that I had connected with MaestroQA is now broken, and when I asked Maestro to take a look into it, they reported the following:

"I heard back from our engineering team, and it seems that the issue lies with the API returning a 500 error instead of the expected 200 OK response.

This issue appears to be related to problems on Zoom’s end. Therefore, we recommend that your team reaches out to Zoom to address this.

For some additional details, when we send a POST request to:https://zoom.us/oauth/token?grant_type=account_credentials&account_id=FiIKELanRueprHbBL0TtVgto obtain an access token, all Zoom tells us is ‘500 internal server error’ without any further information.

Additionally, when we render the HTML error displayed on your Integrations page, all it provides us in return is a 500 internal server error.

I hope this information helps clarify the situation. Let me know if you have any further questions or concerns."

Can you please assist in fixing this?

@sanjay1,
I appreciate your post in this Zoom developer forum. I am happy to assist you with the issue you’re experiencing. Before we delve into the problem, could you confirm if you’ve already submitted a support ticket regarding this matter? This will enable me to track any details you’ve already shared, and facilitate a more streamlined follow-up process.

If you haven’t yet submitted a ticket, kindly inform me so that I can send you a private message to gather the required account details. We will then proceed with creating a ticket.

@sanjay1 ,

I would like to follow up on this matter. Could you kindly provide the requested information? I’m willing to arrange a meeting if that would be more convenient for you.

Hi Donte,

Thanks for getting back to me. I started a live chat but was redirected here. I have not submitted a ticket yet. I’ll send you the private message now. Thanks!

Best,
Sanjay

Rather, could you send me the private message instead? Looks like I’m unable to. Thanks!

Message sent, @sanjay1 !