Bypass Audio prompts

Description
I can currently join the meeting and share the screen - works great - but when I initially join a meeting the end-user gets a couple of dialogs asking to confirm the audio setup (plays chime, playback, etc.).
I need a way of bypassing those dialogs and just enabling the audio in the meeting.

Which Windows Client SDK version?
v5.5.12511.0422

Hey @p3john,

Thanks for using the dev forum! It is nice to see you again :slight_smile:

Are you using the default UI?

Thanks!
Michael

Hey @Michael_Condon,

Yes, I’m using the default UI.

The application I’m integrating with really just starts Zoom and changes the shared monitors as stuff in the application changes.
However, I need to get past these prompts if possible to make the user experience smoother.

~John

Hey @p3john,

When you are in the meeting, if you click the settings button → audio and have Automatically join audio by computer when joining a meeting, the prompts will be suppressed. You can also do this programmatically using the EnableAutoJoinAudio method available in IAudioSettingContext:

ZOOM_SDK_NAMESPACE::ISettingService* pSettingService = SDKInterfaceWrap::GetInst().GetSettingService();
	if(pSettingService)	
	{
		ZOOM_SDK_NAMESPACE::IAudioSettingContext* pAudioContext = pSettingService->GetAudioSettings();
		if(pAudioContext)
		{
			pAudioContext->EnableAutoJoinAudio(true);
		}
	}
	ZOOM_SDK_NAMESPACE::SDKError err = ZOOM_SDK_NAMESPACE::SDKERR_SUCCESS;
			err = m_pMeetingService->Join(paramJoinMeeting);

Thanks!
Michael

Thanks Michael.

I was looking under the MeetingAudioController. You’re sample code worked perfectly after adapting to my app.

Really appreciate the help.

-John

~WRD0000.jpg

1 Like

Hey @p3john,

Awesome! I am happy to hear :slight_smile:

Please let us know if you have any other questions.

Thanks!
Michael

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.