Can't get previous instances of scheduled recurring meeting from Past Instances Api

I am trying to get the previous meeting instances of a recurring meeting but that is not giving any instances
The meeting i have generated is a Recurring meeting and is created from Create Meeting API. Its meeting status is still showing waiting but its end time was of 30th Nov 2020.
Can anyone help me how to find out the instances.

Hey @buc,

In regard to your first point:

I am trying to get the previous meeting instances of a recurring meeting but that is not giving any instances

Please provide the request details, including the meeting ID, for when you made this request and we’ll look into it further.

When it comes to your second point:

The meeting i have generated is a Recurring meeting and is created from Create Meeting API. Its meeting status is still showing waiting but its end time was of 30th Nov 2020.
Can anyone help me how to find out the instances.

This is the expected behavior for a recurring meeting. When a recurring meeting ends, the status is set to ‘waiting’ until the next instance of the meeting begins.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,
Max

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.