Check current SDK version

I got an email from Zoom about the upcoming SDK minimum version policy saying that “we have identified that your application is running a version of the SDK that will be retired”. I was looking at our JWT app and our integration with Zoom and I don’t see anywhere that we are using the SDK. So I was wondering, is there a good way to check whether we’re using the SDK and check which version we’re using?

@ben7

In the top right corner of https://marketplace.zoom.us/, you should see a button Manage where you can see all the different types of integrations that exist in your account. If you’re only using a JWT app to access the API, you can disregard that email.

Certain SDKs can also be installed via CDN or npm, in which case the version numbers would either exist in the script import or package.json, respectively. However, in both these cases, there would need to be some sort of credentials created in our marketplace for the SDKs to work.

Yes, there are a few ways to check whether you are using the Zoom SDK and which version you are using. Here are some steps you can take:

1. Check your codebase: If you have access to your codebase, you can search for any references to the Zoom SDK. Look for any import statements or code that uses the SDK classes and functions.
  2. Check your Zoom API credentials: If you are using Zoom API credentials for your application, you are not using the Zoom SDK. The Zoom API is a REST API that allows you to interact with Zoom’s services. In this case, you can safely ignore the email from Zoom.
  3. Check your app settings on the Zoom Marketplace: If you have published your app on the Zoom Marketplace, you can check the app settings to see if you have enabled any SDK features. To do this, log in to your Zoom Marketplace account, go to “Manage > Installed Apps”, and click on your app. Look for any settings related to the SDK.
    I hope it’ll help you.