[Contribution] Zoom SDK integration with reactjs sample code

Description
Hi. I wrote this post [doc] password in ' ZoomMtg.join' api is a bit confusing
Thank you so much for this opportunity. As you agreed, I’ve created a sample project for zoom SDK integration with reactjs
Github link: https://github.com/shawnscoding/zoom-integration-with-reactjs

I believe this sample code will help many devs trying to integrate zoom SDK into reactjs app because

1. It works very well with the latest version of @zoomus/websdk. I’ve seen no sample project that works with it without any error in reactjs.
    2.I created a custom hook to have dynamic css and input form used for userName and userEmail fields of meetingRoom config object. I believe this would be useful for guest user.
  2. I styled the form component very similar to Zoom sdk modal. However, If user doesn’t want this form, he can just remove the component.
  3. This is very light-weight and customizable I included only must-have code that needed for it to work.

DEMO SCHREENSHOT OF THE FORM

Feel free to ask me for any modification to my code if you think this is not appropriate.
I can also create this sample project without the form if you want.
Otherwise, it would mean a lot to me if you link my project to your docs or somewhere people see.
Thank you !!

2 Likes

Thank you @ShawnKim, for sharing this Web SDK react sample app with the community! :slight_smile:

We will review this and consider adding it to our docs!

Thanks,
Tommy

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.