Controlling the Windows app from .net application

I’m one of the hosts of a ukulele strum we hold over Zoom and I’ve written a program to help run the meetings. The program automatically mutes all and mutes me when a song starts by sending the appropriate shortcut keys to the process with a mainWindowTitle of Zoom Meeting. This works really well, until the 10 minute warning window pops up - the process seems to vanish. I think this should be pretty easy to debug - EXCEPT! - I have to wait 30 minutes for the 10 minute warning to appear, and it doesn’t always appear; if just open a meeting, it never appears or if I join the meeting from my phone, so there’s two people, it never appeared; I’ve been running a “test” meeting for an hour now without a warning. Is there a way to force a 10 minute warning quickly? I’m not using the SDK, but I’m not sure where to ask this.

Knowing the version can help us to identify your issue faster.

To Reproduce(If applicable)
Steps to reproduce the behavior:

1. Go to ‘…’
  2. Click on ‘…’
  3. Scroll down to ‘…’
  4. See error

Screenshots
If applicable, add screenshots to help explain your problem.

Smartphone (please complete the following information):

• Device: [e.g. iPhone6]
  • Version [e.g. 22]

Additional context
Add any other context about the problem here.

I’ve resolved the problem; although the MainWindowTitle of the process disappears when the 10 minute warning appears, the windowhandle can still be referred to. I check to see if any process still has the id previously used by the Zoom process and if it does, it’s still running and I can send keystrokes to it.

Hey @andrew9,

Thanks for using the dev forum!

What an interesting project :slight_smile: I am glad you got your issue resolved. Please let us know if you have any other questions.

Thanks!
Michael