Custom UI showing only Host screen and host shared screen

I want to build a custom zoom UI only with Host screen and Host shared screen shown. I have disabled video for all other users, still i can see blank screen of other users when they speak. Also in picture-in-picture i want to switch screen only in between host screen & host shared screen. Any leads will be of great help. Thanks!

Hi pradeep,

Thanks for the post. What you are mentioning sound more like a webinar. If you would like to implement this with custom UI, you may have a try with a disable gallery view(https://zoom.github.io/zoom-sdk-android/us/zoom/sdk/MeetingSettingsHelper.html#setGalleryVideoViewDisabled-boolean-), and only have the active speaker view.

Hope this helps. Thanks!

@carson.zoom Thanks for the reply!
I want to switch in between picture-in-picture and the main screen. Also i want to change the picture-in-picture location from bottom_corner to top_corner.

Hi pradeep,

Thanks for the reply. With Custom UI, you may customize your UI in any way you like.

Let me know if you have any other questions. Thanks!

@carson.zoom Thanks for the reply!. Yes i have implemented Custom UI but now i want to remove gallery view and show only Host screen and Host shared screen. Where i can switch in between using picture-in-picture. I couldn’t get any leads in the documentation on how to implement the same. Could you please help me with this?

Hi pradeep,

Thanks for the response. Regarding the feature you are mentioning:

Hope this helps. Thanks!