Detect when a participant leaves the meeting

Description
Hello, my app uses vue.js, and I was able to successfully integrate the Web SDK’s component view. However when I make the user join the meeting room, I’m adding some styling to the zoomAppRoot’s div so it stands out on top of my app and blocks any clicks on it (as some sort of a modal).
The problem now is: when either the user disconnects, or the meeting host ends the meeting, I need a way to detect that to call my internal method that “destroys” this element and unblocks the app from being used/clickable.
Does that make sense?

Which Web Meeting SDK version?

To Reproduce(If applicable)
Steps to reproduce the behavior:

1. Use the component (ZoomMtgEmbedded) to join a meeting
  2. Add some styling to the zoomAppRoot
  3. Leave the meeting / make the host end the meeting.
  4. You will see that the styling of the zoomAppRoot will remain in there and there is no way to check if the meeting ended using the SDK.

Troubleshooting Routes
I saw some links where people mention using inMeetingServiceListener however it seems like it is just for mobile/client view? i did not find anything for the component view.

Device (please complete the following information):

• Device: PC
  • Browser: Tried on Firefox and Chrome
  • Browser Version Latest

Yeah, I thought so. But my app is a vue.js app and the client view requires react. I’ll probably have to add an iframe or something, which I didn’t want to do but I don’t see another way :frowning:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.