Dynamic redirect url

Hi,
I’ve a web app that runs on different servers with a different domain name for each server. Each server is used by a different client. How can I add all those domain names as redirect urls of my Zoom app? This is so that, when a user on one server authorizes my app, they’ll get a redirect url back to their specific domain.

I have hundreds of such sites, is it also possible to add these redirect urls via some API instead of adding them manually in app dashboard?

Thanks,
Dilip

Hey, you can use the state query param to redirect back to the respective site, or add all your domains as whitelist URLs and then pass in the respective redirect url in the OAuth flow.

Please see this doc: https://marketplace.zoom.us/docs/guides/auth/oauth#getting-access-token

Thanks,
Tommy

Thanks @tommy. Does it work when the redirect urls have different domains as well? For example, I’ll have redirect urls with different TLDs such as .au, .uk, .ca etc.

Also I have over 1500 such domains! Is there a way to automate adding the redirect urls instead of manually adding them?

Hey @dilipvrk,

Yes, just add each base domain as a whitelist .au, .uk, .ca, and then add any of the domains dynamically as your redirect url during the OAuth flow.

Thanks,
Tommy

Oh, cool! I’ll give that a try. Thanks @tommy

1 Like

Let me know if you run into any issues! :slight_smile:

Thanks,
Tommy