Endpoint to get all meetings a specific user has been invited to

Hi there!

I am using the Zoom API to create functionality of creating and joining meetings. Currently, it is only possible to get meetings of a specific userId - userId being the user who created the meeting.

On the other hand, how can I list all the meetings that a user was invited to - this means listing all the meetings where userId/email is on the registrants list.

<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>ORIGINAL REQUEST<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>

Hi there,

I’m looking to build functionality to display all meetings a specific user has been invited to. The endpoints I’ve explored so far do not allow me to do this - unless there is something I’ve missed.

Is there any way to do this ?

To explain again, when you create meetings, you add registrants - now I want to be able to list all meetings that a user (registrant) was invited to. So if 10 different users create a meeting and invite the same person (same email), then I want to be able to retrieve all those 10 meetings that the specific user was invited to.

Waiting for your reply!

<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>ORIGINAL Reply<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>

Hey @techcityventures,

Great question. At the moment, we don’t have an endpoint to get a list of meetings a registrant or user is registered to. It’s currently only possible to list registrants for a particular meeting (List Meeting Registrants endpoint).

That said, this is a great suggestion, and I can definitely see the use case for this. If you’re so inclined, I’d encourage you to consider adding this as a feature request here: #feature-requests

Thanks,
Will