Error: SDK key length error, must 36 (zoomus websdk 2.4.0)

Description
Downloaded the sample code from GITHub for 2.4.0 version
We have generated the Key from JWT App.
Replaced the API key in index.js
Getting error on click of Join - “Sdk key length error, must 36”

Browser Console Error
Object { method: “join”, status: false, result: null, errorMessage: “Sdk key length error, must 36”, errorCode: 4003 }
errorCode: 4003
errorMessage: “Sdk key length error, must 36”
method: “join”
result: null

Which Web Meeting SDK version?

Meeting SDK Code Snippets
Meeting sdk sample react from github

Hey @shortymolinari ,

Checkout my post here for a path forward:

Thanks,
Tommy

Hi Tommy thanks for your help, using the apiKey instead of sdkKey in ZoomMtg.join, it worked and I no longer get the previous error, but now every time I try to connect to the join I get this error

Object { method: "join", status: false, result: "No permission", errorMessage: "Fail to join the meeting.", errorCode: 1 }

thanks in advance for your help

Hey @shortymolinari ,

Happy to help! :slight_smile:

Are you trying to join your own meeting? What role are you passing to the signature? If you can provide some more details including steps to reproduce the issue that will help us provide guidance. :slight_smile:

Thanks,
Tommy

Yes, I created a meeting with my Zoom account and set up the meeting data in the ZoomMtg.join() method, started the meeting from my mobile with the zoom application and from the web browser on my computer I started the meeting with Zoom Meeting SDK Sample React.

Thanks @shortymolinari ,

Can you please share some more steps to reproduce the issue? :slight_smile:

-Tommy

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.