Failed to initialize zoom sdk error 2 internalerrorcode=3023

Good afternoon, I am just starting to use this magnificent API, I downloaded the example project but I have this error all the time:
Error initializing Zoom skd errorCode = 2, internalErrorCode = 3023

SDK Version: 4.6.21666.0429

Hey @it18

Thanks for posting on the Zoom Devforum! I am still learning, but I will try my best to help answer your question. :slightly_smiling_face:

Checkout these related threads that may have the answer you are looking for:

If these threads did not help, please let us know by replying back here and someone from the Developer Relations team will get back to you shortly.

Thanks,
DeveloperBot

Have you found any solution for the same error([Error: Error: 2, internalErrorCode=3023]). Please reply

Hi @narender.zoptal, thanks for using our SDK.

Typically we would see this error code when an incorrect key/secret pair is being used with the SDK. Most commonly, this is from using the API key/secret rather than the SDK key/secret. Please verify that you are using the developer credentials associated with an SDK app on your marketplace account.

Thanks!

Hello Team,
I am react native developer.
Now i am getting this screen after starting meeting

How can i host meeting(create zoom Access Token and create meeting id programmatically),while here i can only join meeting, i want to use your video call and chat in zoom.
Could you please help me, what’s the best way to use zoom sdk in react native, i am facing so many issue using react native zoom us.

Hi @narender.zoptal,

The screen you are seeing is the waiting room for a meeting. You cannot join that meeting unless the host admits you.

Could you please help me, what’s the best way to use zoom sdk in react native, i am facing so many issue using react native zoom us.

Unfortunately we do not offer support for react native at this time. For any issues you run into, we would only be able to assist if you can reproduce the behavior with our Android SDK.

Thanks!

meetingservice returning null and while intializing sdk it is giving error 3 and internalerror 3023. How to deal with it.