Feature Request: Add the ability to filter emergency locations based on parent

Hi there

Can we please get the same filtering on the api for /phones/locations get requests, to allow us to provide a parent address to get the children. We have 35k locations and currently there is no way for us to be able to differentiate records that are sub locations. The UI appears to do so.

The docs for the endpoint can be found here. The only parameters are next_page_token, page_size and site_id. Though the web UI has the ability to query based on parent id.

Here is an example rest request [Preformatted text](https://us01pbx.zoom.us/api/v2/pbx/account/ourAccountNumber/lbr-location-children?parentId=parentId&level=1&siteId=ourSiteId

Thanks

1 Like

I would request to create a friendly Zoom feature for friendly meetings. Because as a newbie I had a lot of difficulties while creating a Zoom meeting with the clients a few months back. Because I had to talk with the metal roofing services clients as I give these services in a particular city. But at that time I was unable to create a Zoom. Plz, consider this issue. So, we can create the meeting within a minute.