Get list of all meetings (hosted and non-hosted) for user, similar to Zoom desktop client

API Endpoint(s):
Meeting list API

Description
I am trying to get the list of all the meetings for the user. The above API gives only the user’s hosted meetings but doesn’t give any meeting for which the user is just an attendee. The Zoom desktop client displays this list of meetings correctly. Is there any public API available for this? I am currently using a basic account. Also will account upgrading help?

Hi @deepaklaxkar11,

You may be looking for Zoom Meeting API, let me know if this resolves your issue.

Thanks!

Hi @rarev,

Thanks for your reply.
The key here is to get ALL meetings for the user and not only the hosted ones. The mentioned API gives only the users’ hosted meetings. But I am looking for an API that fetches Zoom events from users’ integrated calendar. Now currently Zoom supports calendar integration for 3 types (Google, Exchange and Office365). Consider this as a feature request to fetch events from users’ calendar type.

My solution for now is to use MSGraph API and then filter out Zoom meetings.

Hi @deepaklaxkar11,

Another potential solution would be using webhooks Zoom API Events - Meeting. This provides detailed information about created meetings.

Thanks!