How can I run concurrent session with more than 2 accounts from my business pro account

How can I run concurrent session with more than 2 accounts from my business pro account

Hi @devops,

Thank you for posting in the Developer Forum. Licensed users on Enterprise, Business, and Education accounts can host up to 2 meetings at the same time. This Developer forum post provides some more in-depth detail:

Please let me know if this helps.

Best,
Donte

Thanks, Donte for your reply. My question is “Is it possible to purchase multiple licenses per zoom account so that we can run the meeting in parallel.” For example, if I buy 10 licenses for my zoom account can I run 10 meetings in parallel or 11 meetings in parallel.

Thank you,
Devops

Hey @devops,

Thank you for clarifying. Yes, that absolutely is possible and is the typical use case we see with Zoom. If you purchase multiple licenses, you can assign them to different users under the User Management tab in your Zoom Web Portal.

I hope that helps!

Thanks,
Max

1 Like

Thanks, Max! for your reply. that answers my question.

Thank you.

I’m glad that was helpful! I’ll go ahead and close this topic now but feel free to open a new topic if you encounter any further issues or questions.

Max