How can we integrate the zoom component view(which includes frontend and backend separately and gets integrated through signature), so how to integrate this component view implementation with an another react project/website that I already have developed?

Before Creating a New Topic:

If you’re experiencing unexpected Video SDK behavior please search the forum with relevant keywords (e.x. error message) and follow the guidance outlined in those posts. Please also leverage the following support links:

• Zoom Developer Changelog for Dev Product Changes:

Description
A clear and concise description of what the question is.

Browser Console Error
The full error message or issue you are running into.

Which Web Meeting SDK version?
Knowing the version can help us to identify your issue faster.@zoomus/websdk": “^2.8.0”

Meeting SDK Code Snippets
The code snippets that are causing the error / issue so we can reproduce.

To Reproduce(If applicable)
Steps to reproduce the behavior:

1. Go to ‘…’
  2. Click on ‘…’
  3. Scroll down to ‘…’
  4. See error

Screenshots
If applicable, add screenshots to help explain your problem.

Troubleshooting Routes
The troubleshooting attempt types you’ve already exhausted, including testing with the appropriate sample app (found on Zoom · GitHub).

Device (please complete the following information):

• Device: [e.g. Macbook Pro]
  • Browser: [e.g. Chrome]
  • Browser Version [e.g. 88.0.4324.150 (Official Build) (x86_64)]

Additional context
Add any other context about the problem here.

Welcome, @muskan !

Welcome to the Developer Forum – I am happy to help. First, can you share what pain points you are experiencing adding the Web SDK to your existing project? What have you tried and what are the exact problems you are facing?

Also can you please provide me with a screenshot of any errors you are seeing in the browser console so we can help in a better way ?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.