How to build Zoom App like Kahoot's?

Description
We need to show several information to our clients who use Zoom regularly for their meetings. We want them to access all information on our platform right there from their Zoom Desktop client software. I see that there are apps on zoom marketplace like Kahoot! that show custom built UI right there in the desktop client. However, none of the Apps that I can build allows one to do that. I believe that neither OAuth app nor Video SDK app allows a developer to do that.

I tried contacting the support team but they directed me to devforums, so here I am.

Error
No error.

Which App?
N/A

How To Reproduce (If applicable)
N/A

Screenshots (If applicable)
Link where screenshot are found: App Marketplace

Additional context
No additional context required.

Hi @kapildev

Thanks for reaching out to the Zoom Developer Forum!
I am happy to help here!

The reason why you are not been able to find the appropriate app type in your Marketplace is because
The Zoom Apps already available (like Kahoots) went through our Testing Beta program which is no longer accepting new developers, but Zoom Apps will be available for the general audience soon!

If you sign up for our mailing list, you’ll be notified when this happens.

Best,
Elisa

Could you share an exact date when it would be available to everyone? We want to launch our platform to zoom users and this kind of app is a necessity

Hi there! @kapildev

Unfortunately we do not have an exact date yet!
But as soon as I have more information I will reach out back to you!

Best,
Elisa

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.