How to remove the 'ZOOM' watermark in Custom Live Streaming?

How to remove the ‘ZOOM’ watermark in Custom Live Streaming?
What’s the purpose of DisableConfidentialWatermark in IMeetingConfiguration class?
I noticed your watermark has already be removed by default in meeting since sdk 5.2.42037.1112 and up.

Hey @Rex_Wang,

Thanks for using the dev forum! It is nice to see you again :slight_smile:

The watermark you are referring to can be modified in your Zoom Web Portal, however, it cannot be removed by the SDK. The watermark that was removed by default was controlled by the SDK itself, and was not the same watermark as the one in live streaming.

Thanks!
Michael

Hi Michael,
Nice to see you again too.
Could you please point out where or which page in Zoom Web Portal I can modify it?
Thank you very much.
Rex

Hey @Rex_Wang,

Please check out this link Custom live streaming watermark – Zoom Help Center

Thanks!
Michael

Hi Michael,
Unfortunately, there is no Live Streaming Watermark section in my portal, please check the attached screenshot and investigate.
Thank you

Hey @Rex_Wang,

Do you meet all the prerequisites mentioned in that article?

• Business, Enterprise, or Education account
  • Approved Vanity URL
  • Account Owner or Admin Permissions to configure

Thanks!
Michael

Yes I do, please see the attached picture.

Hi @Rex_Wang,

Thanks for confirming. Since the issue appears to be with the web portal rather than the SDK, please use our general support page for assistance. Once you have the setting working, we will be happy to help with getting the SDK functionality working. :slightly_smiling_face:

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.