How we can change text color of Share Content/Stop Share text, also image tint color too?

Is there any way we can change the text color and image tint color in Zoom SDK?.

Here I would to change “Share Content” text green color with our custom green color, same for “Stop Share”

Please refer below image.

Hey @kevin.shah,

Thanks for using the dev forum!

We do not have an SDK interface to modify this directly, however you can find the image asset for that button in the MobileRTC.bundle and replace it with an image that has a different color.

Thanks!
Michael

Thanks @Michael_Condon, for the reply.

So there is no way we directly can change textColor and with respective fonts style?

Here our concern is to provide SDK full Arabic support with changing textColor, font and some alignment, like Chat Screen UITextField alignment to right.

Localization part was straight forward and it’s done.

Some of things are not in my control.

One more thing I like to ask, zoom immersive feature is working latest SDK:( 5.5.1 (12511.0421))?

Thanks,
Kevin Shah

Hey @kevin.shah,

That is correct, you would need to replace the assets or create a custom meeting UI to modify those buttons to be different colors.

The SDK does not yet support this, but we are hoping to have it in the SDK soon :slight_smile:

Thanks!
Michael

Hello @Michael_Condon ,

Can we able to set default background below avatar image when video is disable?

Thanks,
Kevin Shah

Hi @kevin.shah,

This would also require implementing a custom meeting UI.

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.