How we use zoom app for our whitelabels

Hi, I created an app on zoom marketplace and working fine.
We also provide whitelabels, means some other business can use our system with their names.
Now thing is i need to enabled zoom integration for whitelabels as well which deployed on other server and other domain is pointing to that server.
Now i need to achieve
When someone authorize from that server zoom send response to that server specifically, not our main server.

I read about whitelist url. if i added whitelabel domain there and call. Zoom says invalid redirect url.

Our app is BOOKAFY

I followed this documentation.
https://marketplace.zoom.us/develop/apps/chALMtwBStSQDgqSsoMqRQ/credentials

Hey @waseem.ghafoor,

You should be able to add multiple sub domains to the whitelist section as long as they all have the same base domain, and then redirect to any of those by passing in the respective redirect url.

Let me know if that helps!

Thanks,
Tommy

Thanks @tommy for your help.

(I did this because i wasn’t allowed to use more than 2 links)

Let me explain more.

1- BOOKAFY_URL is our app url, it is working fine.

2- Now i need to achieve OAuth functionality for our whitelabels.

3- WHITELABEL_URL is our whitelabel and is using our system in the backend on different server.

4- BOOKAFY_REDIRECT_URL is our Redirect URL for OAuth.

5- Now i need to achieve, if someone request from WHITELABEL_URL to authorize zoom, zoom should redirect to WHITELABEL_REDIRECT_URL

6- We have 30+ such type of whitelabels.

7- We integrated many systems where we asked to save our particular redirect URLs of servers and then they send response to that URL of respect servers.

Actually happening.

If i added WHITELABEL_REDIRECT_URL in whitelist and trying to authorize user using this link

WHITELABEL_AUTHORIZE_REQUEST_LINK

We got invalid redirect url error message.

Expected result:

i added WHITELABEL_REDIRECT_URL in whitelist url.

If user try to authorize by using this

zoom should allow to authorize the user (currently we are getting invalid redirect url) and send response on WHITELABEL_REDIRECT_URL

Please suggest what i can do to achieve this result.

Thanks,

Waseem Ghafoor

Thanks @tommy for your help.

(I did this because i wasn’t allowed to use more than 2 links)

Let me explain more.

1- BOOKAFY_URL is our app url, it is working fine.

2- Now i need to achieve OAuth functionality for our whitelabels.

3- WHITELABEL_URL is our whitelabel and is using our system in the backend on different server.

4- BOOKAFY_REDIRECT_URL is our Redirect URL for OAuth.

5- Now i need to achieve, if someone request from WHITELABEL_URL to authorize zoom, zoom should redirect to WHITELABEL_REDIRECT_URL

6- We have 30+ such type of whitelabels.

7- We integrated many systems where we asked to save our particular redirect URLs of servers and then they send response to that URL of respect servers.

Actually happening.

If i added WHITELABEL_REDIRECT_URL in whitelist and trying to authorize user using this link

We got invalid redirect url error message.

Expected result:

i added WHITELABEL_REDIRECT_URL in whitelist url.

If user try to authorize by using this

zoom should allow to authorize the user (currently we are getting invalid redirect url) and send response on WHITELABEL_REDIRECT_URL

Please suggest what i can do to achieve this result.

Thanks,

Waseem Ghafoor

Hey @waseem.ghafoor ,

Checkout this doc for dynamic whitelist urls:

Thanks,
Tommy